Legal Notes – According to Art. 43 Law 88/2009
ANADA is an enterprise of CROCI S.p.A.
Registered office: Via S.Alessandro, 8 – 21040 Castronno (VA) – Italy
Registered in the R.I of Varese with the number 17448
Share capital: 1.000.000,00 euro
Telephone, fax, e-mail
Tel.: (+39) 0332 46.03.01
Fax: (+39) 0332 46.24.39
Name and address of the administrator
CEO: Dario Croci
Via S.Alessandro, 8
21040 Castronno (VA) – Italy
All materials contained in this web site, including photographs, images, illustrations and text, are protected by copyrights, trademarks, and / or other intellectual property rights.
The site is protected by copyright and by other intellectual property rights. All rights are reserved.
ANADA name and logo is property of Croci S.p.A; trademarks of the companies of the Group are property of their respective owners.
The contents and images of the pages of the web site can be freely used even without a specific request or authorization.
Protection of Personal Data – Information according to Article 3 of Italian Legislative Decree no. 196/03 of 30.06.2003 Pursuant to law no. 196/03 on the protection of personal data, we hereby provide you with information on the use of your personal data in the possession of our company, acquired verbally, directly or indirectly.
1. Method of use and purpose Your data will be handled using paper, computer or telematics means for remote contacts with the Client, including new channels such as Internet mailing, in compliance with the applicable regulations, for the following purposes:
a) Customer and supplier accounting, databanks;
b) Invoicing and credit management;
c) Compliance with civil and fiscal laws;
d) Market surveys conducted by ANADA and statistical purposes.
All the data gathered will be transmitted for the above purposes in Italy and abroad to sales agents, suppliers, customers, couriers, shipping agents and other trade brokers, professional advisors, credit institutions, public administrations, insurance companies, factoring companies, credit collection companies, business advisors and service companies.
2. Provision of data and denial of consent Submission of personal data is optional, except when the law states that provision is mandatory. For the purposes of points a, b and c, refusal to give consent makes it impossible to stipulate and execute the contract correctly, and comply with legal requirements, including tax regulations; and for the purpose of d) above for the customer to enjoy an increasingly efficient standard of service.
3. Storage of personal data. The data will be stored by us in full compliance with the law.
4. Subject’s rights Your firm/company may exercise its right to obtain access to the data, to update or delete it, and all other rights pursuant to article 7 of Italian Legislative Decree no. 196/2003.
5. Data controller The data controller is ANADA Castronno (VA) I The person involved may also for legitimate reasons oppose the handling of his/her personal data, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection, by writing to ANADA – Via S. Alessandro, 8 – 21040 Castronno (VA) I, or phoning 0332 870860, or sending a fax to 0332 462439.
Cookies are short text strings that the site saves within your browser when you access the web site itself. These strings, which do not contain any executable code and therefore can not contain malware, are used for various purposes, such as: track the browsing sessions, store information to improve the navigability of the site, maintain the navigation settings chosen by the user (such as the language choice) and keep track of actions taken by the web site users. We advice you that the site can save in your browser one or more cookies, depending on the actions performed on the site. Some of the cookies that can be saved are not derived directly from us, but by third parties who save their cookies through this site. More information can be found below in this policy.
According to the Italian data protection authority’s general measure (3 June 2014 GU n. 126) there are two kind of cookies:
– Functional Cookie – They are used for the purposes of transmit a communication, complete a service the user have requested or conduct statistical researches;
– Profiling Cookie – They are used to record the behavior of a user and the preferences shown by him in order to send advertising messages in line with his profile.
amo a consultare la sezione “Aiuto” del browser da Lei utilizzato.
First party Cookies
Set out below are the descriptions of all the cookies that the site uses and processes directly.
PHPSESSID: this cookie allows the proper operativity of the web site. It is intended to track the browsing session.
The site does not use any First Party profiling cookies
This site uses the following third parties Cookies:
Analytics: Google Analytics is a web analysis tool which allows to collect information on the navigation on the site (such as, for example, pages visited, time spent on the site, the way in which the site has been reached from search engines and what the user has clicked while on the site). These information are collected in an anonymous form and have the purpose to detect the tendencies on the web. Policy: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
How to disable cookies?
Usually browsers are configured to accept cookies by default. However, they allow you to control and disable cookies through their settings. We remind you that disabling functional cookies can cause malfunctions on the navigation of the site and/or limit the service we offer.
For information on how to manage and delete cookies on your tablet and/or mobile phone, please consult the “Help” section of the browser that you use.